Many activities at our school require parental involvement, which we see as being of great assistance to our students. To help us provide the best possible education for your children, your involvement as parents is always welcome.
Help can be in many forms:
- helping children come to know and love God our Creator; by taking children to mass for sacraments,
- ensuring that homework is being completed;
- ensuring that your child is happy at school;
- ensuring that your child is reading and/or being read to each night (or regularly) and enjoying it; and talking with your child about school (highlighting the positive aspects).
- participating in the Sacramental program;
- assisting the class with reading, craft, computer work, typing stories, or any area of the curriculum that you enjoy or have competency in;
- assisting when transport is required;
- attending Working Bees;
- attending Community Council meetings twice a year;
- support and attendance at school functions;
- offering to serve a term on the Community Council;
- offering to help in our canteen;
- offering to assist the Classroom Support teacher by becoming Parent Reading Tutors at the school.
Parents' participation in the life of the school community is strongly invited and warmly welcomed at all levels.